HPCC provides services for men as well as women. We understand that this may be a very difficult time for you. We want to provide you with all of the tools you need to help your partner make the decision that is right for both of you.
Below are some steps you can take to support your partner and become more knowledgeable about your choices and potential risks.
- First, Find out if she is pregnant – HPCC provides pregnancy tests at no cost to you
- Learn about all of the risks to your partner
- Learn about the options available to you
- Find other resources that are available to you such as OB-GYN’s, reading materials, web resources, and material support
- Talk about your relationship
- Talk to a mentor about your feelings. You are just as important as your partner.
We currently have male mentors available to talk with you.
Ask us about our Fathering classes. We have several teaching modules that your mentor will take you through step by step and answer any questions you have about your new path as a loving and productive father to your child/children.
You will discuss why you, as a father, play a very important role.
If you are interested in finding out some very important facts about fathering, check out this website – The Fatherless Generation. You will find some very frightening statistics that prove how important a father’s role is to his family.